Supporting your body through your journey
- Reduce bloating and discomfort
- We designed an optimized blend of bacterial strains to balance your gut microbiome and replace harmful bacteria with beneficial ones. Pregnancy puts a lot of pressure on your digestive system as it is physically squeezed and stretched, and probiotics help it adjust to these new strains.
- Improve nutrient absorption with bacteria that aid in vitamin uptake
- Gut bacteria wingman your digestive system, and are needed to absorb critical nutrients, so be sure to pair any prenatal/postnatal you take with a good probiotic.
- Support baby's digestive system to reduce tummy discomfort
- Certain strains of beneficial bacteria, particularly Bifidobacterium, have been shown to reduce the symptoms often associated with colic, according to a recent study.
- Pregnancy is one of the best stages to give your baby a set of healthy gut bacteria as baby starts building its gut microbiome months before birth.
- Build immunity with gut bacteria that train your immune system
- Studies estimate that 70% of the immune system is in the gut, where bacterial strains help train the immune system.
The Smarter Formula
We use ingredients that have undergone rigorous clinical testing and have been shown to improve health. Click to learn each ingredient’s benefits and supporting studies.
Meet Our Medical Expert Panel
Board-certified Medical Doctor in
the field of OB/GYN with over 10 years of experience as an OBGYN physician at the University of Pennsylvania HospitalDr. Nicole Salva, MD, OBGYN
Board-certified OBGYN physician with over 10 years of experience in providing care during pregnancy, couples fertility, and women's gynecology issuesDr. Carolyn Moyers, DO, OBGYN
Chief Medical Advisor
Licensed Neonatal Nurse Practitioner with over 10 years of experience in newborn medicine, having worked at NICU at the Mount Sinai HospitalJennifer Godin, NP
We hold ourselves to the highest standards
We work with scientists and doctors to build supplements informed by the best of modern science, clinical studies and trusted maternity practices.
We use higher-quality bioavailable nutrients as they are better absorbed by your body and thus are more effective.
Our supplements are made in the USA by a GMP-certified and FDA registered facility, and our ingredients are carefully vetted from trusted certified suppliers.
We conduct rigorous quality testing in our lab and use only trusted clinical research to inform our designs and formulations.