Supporting your body through your journey
- 20 essential nutrients to support heightened needs during pregnancy
- The BabyRx Prenatal includes 7 more essential nutrients than the leading DTC prenatal. Many brands won’t tell you the nutrients they lack, leaving your body depleted and nutrient-deficient.
- Child’s early brain development and reduced risk of birth defects
- Folic acid supports neural tube development and helps prevent negative birth complications and defects.
- Studies have shown that DHA Omega-3 has a positive impact on infant cognitive development and problem-solving skills.
- DHA Omega-3 has also been shown to reduce risk of preterm birth, according to a recent study
- Skin and joint health
- Collagen helps your body build connective tissue and recover properly. It makes up much of your connective tissue, and provides support to muscle, bones, and organs.
- Iron without the upset stomach
- Iron is critical to ensure your baby can get enough oxygen. We use fermented iron that supports your increased iron needs during pregnancy. Fermented iron is more gentle on your stomach, which makes it non-constipating.
The Smarter Formula
We use ingredients that have undergone rigorous clinical testing and have been shown to improve health. Click to learn each ingredient’s benefits and supporting studies.
Meet Our Medical Expert Panel
Board-certified Medical Doctor in
the field of OB/GYN with over 10 years of experience as an OBGYN physician at the University of Pennsylvania HospitalDr. Nicole Salva, MD, OBGYN
Board-certified OBGYN physician with over 10 years of experience in providing care during pregnancy, couples fertility, and women's gynecology issuesDr. Carolyn Moyers, DO, OBGYN
Chief Medical Advisor
Licensed Neonatal Nurse Practitioner with over 10 years of experience in newborn medicine, having worked at NICU at the Mount Sinai HospitalJennifer Godin, NP
We hold ourselves to the highest standards
We work with scientists and doctors to build supplements informed by the best of modern science, clinical studies and trusted maternity practices.
We use higher-quality bioavailable nutrients as they are better absorbed by your body and thus are more effective.
Our supplements are made in the USA by a GMP-certified and FDA registered facility, and our ingredients are carefully vetted from trusted certified suppliers.
We conduct rigorous quality testing in our lab and use only trusted clinical research to inform our designs and formulations.